Patrocinadores

Patrocinadores

lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

Sensualmente Pesados: For Cuppy Cake English




Cuppy Cake Interview

Birth January 9, 1987
I have 25 years and am the northwest of England. I am a BBW dress size 22.


Metatron: hello cuppy Tell us where you are as you take photos so cute
Cuppy Cake: "My name is Kathryn Cuppy Cake alias.
It used to be very shy and was not sure of myself and my body.
For years I kept it to myself and not let me get noticed.
But that changed a few years ago when I discovered I wanted to be sexy as I am now.

Metatron: you think to be a huge and beautiful girl?
Cuppy Cake: Big is beautiful and men want in my body. Since I learned this, my confidence has blossomed but there are still things I can work, now I am a changed woman.

Metatron: a change that well you've achieved with this?
Cuppy Cake: this change is so great that I was also a finalist in a beauty contest BBW here in the UK.

Metatron: that experience will stay in that contest?
Cuppy Cake: This is something I would not have done it without understanding that I had to learn to feel positive about my being, my body and my soul.

Metatron: Tell me about your history as a model of its exhibitions, of thy gates ...
Cuppy Cake: It's a very short story I just started with my fan page which was created in May.
I'm not a model, I just like to brag on facebook.

Metatron: Well something else that you want to share with us, loves for instance?
Cuppy Cake: I've never been in love.
I've never had a formal relationship with a man, only the bits that give me a lot of fun.

Metatron: Well thank you very much for this interview, I send you a hug and kisses my admiration and your body is very beautiful, but your eyes are your best because that look is the mirror of the soul.

Cuppy Cake on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cuppycake.fans
I like to give her a ...

Gallery:














by metatron for Cuppy Cake in English

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

que te ha parecido esta publicación ?
deja tu comentario seleccionando el modo anónimo pero firma tu comentario
gracias por participar.